Projects in 2014
- Completed risk waste audits and policy reviews in a number of private hospitals and local clinics
- Presented papers at Irish dentists Identex week-end trade seminar and lectures on best practice / legislation on medical wastes from dental clinic . Presented overview of new Irish legislation on sharps management
- Provided advisory services to Envetec Environmental Technologies Ltd on proposed establishment of a new medical waste treatment facility and service using their new 1000F non-burn technology including energy recovery.
- Responding to invited submission to Environmental Protection agency on Consultation on the Environmental Regulation of Healthcare Risk Waste Storage and Treatment
- Responses to Government of Mauritius for a Feasibility Study for Consultancy Services For the Preparation of a National Plan for Healthcare Waste Management for the Republic of Mauritius
- Review and engagement with parties intending to meet qualification and bid for a public contracts from the Health Services Executive in Ireland for provision of Healthcare Risk Services to the HSE FOR BOTH Acute Hospitals and non-acute locations as funded by the Irish Public Sector . This public process tender is for an 8 year term and gross value in excess of €50 million .