Projects in 2014
- Completed risk waste audits and policy reviews in a number of private hospitals and local clinics
- Presented papers at Irish dentists Identex week-end trade seminar and lectures on best practice / legislation on medical wastes from dental clinic . Presented overview of new Irish legislation on sharps management
- Provided advisory services to Envetec Environmental Technologies Ltd on proposed establishment of a new medical waste treatment facility and service using their new 1000F non-burn technology including energy recovery.
- Responding to invited submission to Environmental Protection agency on Consultation on the Environmental Regulation of Healthcare Risk Waste Storage and Treatment
- Responses to Government of Mauritius for a Feasibility Study for Consultancy Services For the Preparation of a National Plan for Healthcare Waste Management for the Republic of Mauritius
- Review and engagement with parties intending to meet qualification and bid for a public contracts from the Health Services Executive in Ireland for provision of Healthcare Risk Services to the HSE FOR BOTH Acute Hospitals and non-acute locations as funded by the Irish Public Sector . This public process tender is for an 8 year term and gross value in excess of €50 million .
Projects for 2015
Proposed Projects for 2015
- Principal project will be to provide support and advice to agreed party in tender submissions and negotiations with the Heath Service Executive for the tenders as mentioned in 2014 as above
- Provide 2 day training seminar in Thailand to the healthcare sector in respect of best practice / legal responsibilities in healthcare waste management